Clinic 34 is a specialist sexual health service that provides testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections (STIs), HIV/AIDS and Hepatitis C. All services are free and confidential and do not require a Medicare Card. Services at Clinic 34 include:
- Testing and treatment for sexually transmitted infections and blood borne viruses
- Specialist HIV and viral Hepatitis clinics
- HIV post exposure prophylaxis (emergency HIV prevention medication)
- Needle and Syringe Program outlet - for other outlets contact Northern Territory AIDS & Hepatitis Council (NTAHC).
- Condoms and the emergency contraceptive pill (morning after pill)
- Referral service for General Practitioners and other primary health carers