- This event has passed.
FLPN Members Meeting – National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS)
May 2, 2019 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pmFree
The presentation will include the following information on the National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS):
- What is NDIS, including different streams for disability and psychosocial disability.
- If parents of a child who have a disability separate, what is the process.
- If a parent has a disability, and they separate, what is the process (including if they need support when caring for their child/children).
- Services that can support families through NDIS.
- Opportunity for questions.
(Please note this event is for FLPN members. A light lunch is provided. Please specify any dietary requirements. To attend, please RSVP below, by Tuesday 30th April.)