- This event has passed.
Building a Positive Workplace Culture and Foundations of Emotional Resilience (Cancelled)
March 24, 2020 @ 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
Please note the workshop has been cancelled due to current advice regarding gatherings and as a precautionary measure in regards to the Coronavirus. Your understanding in this unprecedented situation is appreciated.
About this workshop
The health of an organisation and the health of its workforce are closely linked. Organisations and its employees can only prosper and be successful when both are healthy.
This interactive workshop, will provide practical information and tools on how to create a positive workplace culture and assist professionals to identify stressors and build emotional resilience. From attending this workshop, participants will be able to:
Know how to build a positive workplace culture. This includes:
- Understand the principles of Emotional Intelligence
- Be able to implement principles of productivity and positivity
- Work on their own values, recognize the values of others and align their values to their workplace
- Be able to apply the “Why” philosophy in the workplace
- Understand how different personality types like to communicate
- Understand behavioural influences
Have the foundations of emotional resilience. This includes:
- Have a practical foundational Emotional Resilience Toolkit from the evidence-based tools and strategies that work best for each participant.
- Have a better understanding of their own stress triggers
- Build better relationships with their colleagues, friends and loved ones
- Have tools to engage positive psychology
- Be happier and more productive
- Learn how to remain calm in previous stressful situations
- Recognise the difference between ‘good’ and ‘bad’ stress
- Complete each day with greater energy and focus
- Be more resilient to life’s challenges
Barbara Clifford assists professionals find simplicity in their working environment, control their time and alleviate associated stress. She currently runs her own business, The Time Tamer. Barbara has over twenty years working in stressful and time precious industries such as film, hospitality and marketing. Barbara completed a Certificate in Stress Management Practitioner and now speaks around Australia and internationally on such topics as stress, time management, communication, mindset, leadership and assertiveness.