At Sexual Assault Referral Centre (SARC) we provide a range of services including counselling to both adults and children who may have experienced (recently or many years ago) any form of sexual assault. Sexual assault can range from verbal harassment; unwanted touching or exhibitionism, to a violent attack.
SARC also provides the following services
- Counselling for adults who have been sexually assaulted either recently or as a child
- Counselling for children who have been sexually assaulted
- Information, support and counselling for partners, family members and significant others
- Education and information for community or professional groups
- Access to traditional Healers