Relationships Australia Northern Territory employs experienced and qualified professional staff to provide counselling to individuals, couples and families to enhance, maintain or where necessary, manage changes in their relationships.
In addition, through the Family Relationships Centre (FRC), RANT provides Family Dispute Resolution Services, help with parenting plans, information sessions and community education. Specialist Indigenous staff are available to assist Aboriginal families.
Our services include:
- Family Dispute Resolution (FDR)
- Family Law Pathways Network
- Family Relationship Centre
- Aboriginal & Islander Cultural Advisors
- Relationship and Individual Counselling
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) including Counselling and Workplace Mediation
- Post Separation Cooperative Parenting Program
- Children’s Counselling Service
- Specialist Adult Support Services ( Find & Connect, Forced Adoption Support Services & Redress Scheme Support Service)
- Men and Family Relationship Services
- Child Consultations
- Professional Supervision
- Relationship Education programs
- Senior Relationship Services
Please contact Relationships Australia for dates the service is visiting Tennant Creek.