Congress (Aboriginal Service)
Central Australian Aboriginal Congress (Congress) has over 40 years of experience providing primary health care for Aboriginal people living in Central Australia. Our comprehensive range of culturally appropriate services and their programs care for the social, emotional, cultural and physical health and wellbeing of Aboriginal people.
- A Main Clinic Service providing Aboriginal people with medical and dental care and medicines.
- Alukura Women’s Health Service providing Aboriginal women’s health & maternity care.
- Ingkintja Male Health Service including a ‘Men’s Shed’ providing care for Aboriginal male health and wellbeing.
- Child & Family Services providing care for Aboriginal children and their families, helping children to develop and learn in the critical early years.
- Social & Emotional Wellbeing Service providing therapy, counselling and cultural and social support including treatment for addictions.
- Remote Health Services delivering primary health care in the Aboriginal communities of Amoonguna, Santa Teresa, Ntaria, Wallace Rockhole, Utju and Mutitjulu.